The Policy is provided to users of the Website ("Users" or "User") pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, "GDPR"), Legislative Decree 196/2003 ("Privacy Code") and subsequent amendments as well as to the further applicable legislation on the protection of personal data.
- Data Controller
The data controller for the purposes of this Policy is Take Mi Home S.r.l., VAT code no. 11253120965, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, with registered office in Milan Via Giovanni Battista Morgagni n. 28, ZIP Code 20129, PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal data processed
Take Mi Home processes personal data provided directly by the User, data collected automatically through the User's devices, including mobile devices, and User data that may be collected by third parties.
- Personal data provided by the User
User data. When you register as new User on the Website, we ask you to provide certain information such as first name, last name and e-mail address, billing information, bank account information, tax code and VAT number.
Communications with Take Mi Home. When you communicate with Take Mi Home, you may be provided information through communications, customer support chats (or otherwise), or during troubleshooting.
- Personal data collected automatically when you use the Website
Website usage information. We collect data when you interact with our Services and communicate with Take Mi Home. Such data is what we necessarily collect through the Website and devices (including mobile devices) you use when accessing the mobile version of the Website. This may include unique device ID or code, device type, originating URL, IP address.
- Personal data collected by third parties
Social Media. We give you the possibility to use social media websites to access the Platforms (e.g. through the Facebook Connect feature), to link your User account to the relevant social media Website, and to share content through plug-ins provided by the social media website.
We make use, in particular, of the following social media, whose links to their respective policies on the processing of personal data are displayed below:
Facebook Ltd. https://it-it.facebook.com/policy.php
Tik Tok https://www.tiktok.com/legal/privacy-policy?lang=it
- Purposes of the processing
We use your personal data for a variety of purposes related to the provision and promotion of our Website.
In particular, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
A) Provision of the Services, in particular:
- Provision of the Services as per our General Terms and Conditions
- Sending service or support messages such as updates, security alerts, and account notifications.
- Customer services.
Legal basis: for the purposes referred to in this letter A), personal data will be processed in execution of the contract between the User and Take Mi Home, without the need for prior express consent from the User.
The provision of personal data for the purposes of providing the Services is a contractual requirement. Failure to provide personal data will entail the impossibility for Take Mi Home to provide the Services requested by the User.
B) Fulfilment of legal obligations, in particular:
- Take Mi Home's compliance with the obligations set forth by laws, national and EU regulations, or imposed by the competent authorities.
Legal basis: for the purposes referred to in this letter B), personal data will be processed to allow Take Mi Home to fulfil its legal obligations, without the need for prior express consent from the User.
The provision of personal data for the purposes of compliance with legal obligations is required to enable Take Mi Home to fulfil its legal obligations. Failure to provide personal data will entail the impossibility for Take Mi Home to provide the Services requested by the User.
C) Purposes related to the pursuit of a legitimate interest of Take Mi Home, in particular:
- Operation/maintenance of the Website and improvement of the Take Mi Home Services, including for the purpose of measuring the performance of our marketing e-mail campaigns (e.g. analyzing open and click-through rates) and improving our advertising.
- Contact the User via e-mail to send commercial communications relating to services and products similar to those already purchase by the User, if the User is already (or has already been) our customer, pursuant to art. 130. para. 4 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
- Exercise of rights and defense of legal claims by Take Mi Home, prevention of frauds, spam, abuses, security incidents and other activities potentially harmful to the Website and the User, including monitoring compliance with the restrictions on selling outside of Take Mi Home and any violations of our General Terms and Conditions or the applicable laws.
- Statistical elaborations on anonymized and aggregated data.
Legal basis: for the purposes referred to in this letter C), personal data will be processed for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of Take Mi Home, without the need for prior express consent from the User.
The provision of personal data for purposes related to a legitimate interest of Take Mi Home is optional, and the User has the right to object at any time, in whole or in part, to the processing of their personal data for such purposes, as indicated in section 13 (User Rights) of this Policy.
Failure to provide personal data or the exercise of the right to object to processing by the User, however, will entail the impossibility for Take Mi Home to carry out the activities for which personal data had not been provided or to which the User objected.
D) Direct marketing purposes, in particular:
- Contacting you via email, telephone, SMS, MMS, push notifications, online messaging systems (e.g., Whatsapp), social media, regular mail or other available means to: (i) sending advertising messages; (ii) knowing the User's opinions through surveys or questionnaires and informing the User about our services, as well as to invite the User to exhibitions or events; (iii) sending commercial communications through social media platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter or Google);
Legal basis: for the purposes referred to in this letter D), personal data will be processed only with the express consent of the User.
The provision of personal data for direct marketing purposes is optional, and the User has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time (without affecting the processing carried out before such withdrawal) as indicated in section 13 (User Rights) of this Policy.
Failure to provide personal data or withdrawal of consent by the User will result in Take Mi Home's inability to send marketing communications to the User as well as to learn about the User's opinions on our Services, in the forms indicated above.
- Methods of processing and storage of the personal data
Take Mi Home processes the User's personal data by electronic and automated means, as well as by paper and manual means, by availing itself of subjects specifically authorized by Take Mi Home. These subjects carry out the processing using technical and organizational security measures appropriate to guarantee the protection of the User's personal data and its confidentiality. The personal data management server is located in France and managed by the company Aqua Ray.
The User's personal data will be stored by Take Mi Home applying appropriate technical and organizational security measures, for predetermined periods of time or, in any case, for periods that can be determined based on specific processing and storage logic. At the end of the retention periods, personal data will be automatically deleted by Take Mi Home, in accordance with our rules on data retention and erasure.
- Retention of personal data
- 10 (ten) years from the collection thereof: with respect to personal data whose processing is necessary for the provision of the Services by Take Mi Home.
- 2 (two) years from the collection thereof: with respect to (i) personal data processed for the operation of the Website (data collected automatically through the User’s devices, such as log files, IP address, etc.); (ii) personal data collected through social media; and (iii) personal data processed for direct marketing purposes and for sending commercial offers relating to products or services already purchased in the past by the User.
The indicated periods of retention of personal data may be extended by Take Mi Home in order to comply with legal obligations or potential requests from the authorities.
In the event of account deletion: information that you have shared on the Website (comments) may continue to be publicly visible on the Website. Copies of this data (e.g., access logs) are retained by Take Mi Home, in pseudonymized form, with the security measures and for the retention periods set forth in this Policy.
- Recipients of personal data and dissemination
The User's personal data are processed on behalf of Take Mi Home by data processors who provide adequate guarantees. In addition, the User's personal data is disclosed by Take Mi Home to autonomous data controllers, within the scope of their data processing activities, and to joint data controllers, within the scope of processing activities in respect of which the purposes and means of processing are determined by them jointly with Take Mi Home.
- Data processors:
- analysis and statistics on aggregate data:
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Google Ireland, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland
- Autonomous data controllers:
- professionals and consultants (e.g. accountants);
- authorities (in specific cases) in relation to Take Mi Home’s exercise of rights and compliance with specific requests;
- any other companies and/or entities in the event of a merger or acquisition of Take Mi Home.
- Joint data controllers:
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, TikTok.
- Recipients of the personal data:
- Professionals who provide the Service through the Website.
- Personal data transfers outside the EU and EEA
As part of the provision of Services, the User's personal data is transferred outside the European Union and the European Economic Area, to countries (in particular the United States of America) where the companies below have their servers, and which may not provide an adequate level of protection of the personal data.
Data is transferred to the following entities, based on the following safeguards:
- Google LLC. This transfer, related to the analysis and statistical service provided by Google and the use of the social login function via the User’s Google profile, is based on the standard contractual clauses applicable to the relationship with Google, pursuant to art. 46 of GDPR.
- Facebook Ireland Ltd. This transfer, which relates to the use of the social login function via the User's Facebook profile, is based on the standard contractual clauses applicable to the relationship with Facebook, pursuant to art. 46 of GDPR.
- User Rights
The User may exercise the rights granted to him/her by the applicable data protection legislation through the control panel of his/ her account or by contacting Take Mi Home at email@example.com.
The User may, in particular, exercise the following rights:
- Withdraw consent to processing for direct marketing purposes, where given;
- Withdraw consent for access to his/her device, where given;
- Access to the personal data processed and stored by Take Mi Home and obtain information on the processing pursuant to art. 15 of GDPR;
- Request the rectification of his/her personal data, where inaccurate, or the integration of his/her personal data, where incomplete, pursuant to art. 16 of GDPR;
- Request the erasure of his/her personal data pursuant to art. 17 of GDPR;
- Request the restriction of processing pursuant to art. 18 of GDPR;
- Request to receive his/her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (right to data portability) pursuant to art. 20 of GDPR;
- Object to the processing pursuant to art. 21 of GDPR;
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to article 77 of GDPR, if he/she considers that the processing has been carried out in violation of the applicable data protection legislation.
If you have chosen to link your account to a third party application, such as Facebook or Google, you can change the settings and remove permissions through the Website settings.
- Privacy policies adopted by third parties
This Policy only covers the processing of personal data that we collect from you in connection with the Website. If you disclose your information to a third party or visit a third party website through a link on our Services, the privacy policies and related procedures of such third parties will apply to all personal data that you provide to such third parties or that they collect from you.
- Changes to the Policy
We may change this Policy at any time by posting the updated version on the Website. Any substantial changes to this Policy will be notified by e-mail to the User.